Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dialectics Of Nothing

I feel the sun peeking through the window. I have a lazy feeling and I have no urge to accomplish anything. This feels like I should wake and bake so I probably will. I start wondering to myself about last night. I wonder what it means when someone does something that would normally piss me off and I feel is concern for him. Yeah, he has a personality that infuriates me, but I also find that same personality attractive. All I can do is sit in confusion. It feels as though we human beings are like pieces of sand stone and the friction over time just wears us down when we spend so much time bickering with each other. When he does something infuriating, all I want to do is make sure he's okay. I can no longer tell tell the difference between love and giving in.

No comments:

Post a Comment