Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lighting The Fire

Hi, my name is Esperanza and this is my rant. I'm a 24 year old bisexual chicana. I was born on international women's day of 1987. On the Aztec/Mexica calendar I was born on the day of Xochitl (or flower in English). I consider myself an Anarcha-Feminist. I like veggie burgers and chocolate icecream, but only when I have the munchies. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is perfect for me even though he drives me crazy sometimes. I tend to spend most of my time lost in my own world of nothingness (even though this nothingness is more than most things in it's own way) and I tend to be a dreamer. I usually feel like I am connected to the idea of the Bermuda Triangle because I have a tendency to feel lost which may be part of the cause for my indecision in most aspects of my life. As time goes on I will post rants about various random bits of the the times. Random events, experiences, ideas, thoughts, stories or whatever I want to rant about will be the subjects of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment